Sunday, June 28, 2009

Relaxing foot spa at home?

I had been wanting to buy a Watson Bubble Footspa Massager since the first time I saw it. Finally I bought it after such a long time. This is a picture of how it looks like with its packaging.


The Product:
Measurement:
Length - 15 inches (about 38cm)
Width - 13.5 inches (about 34cm)
Maximum water depth - 1.5 inches (about 4.5cm)

It comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual with detailed warnings. It is also guaranteed for one year against faulty workmanship. The staff told me I can bring it back to any Watson outlet if there is any problem.

It is very easy to use. All you need to do is turn the knob to select the function you want. It cannot warm or heat up cold water. However, it has a "retain warmth" function. You just need to fill it with warm water first.


There are 4 bubble belts that produces turbo bubbles. Sitting in the middle is a ball roller that you can massage your feet with.


At the front, there is a splash cover. This footspa also has 4 rubber feet for its anti-slip design.

My Review:
After going through the instructions, I was finally ready to try it! I filled it with warm water until the maximum water level indicated. Then I plugged it in.


First, I tried the massage only function. Initially I felt a bit ticklish. After awhile, the vibration was just nice, not too strong for me. The whole experience was not too bad.

Next, it was the retain warmth + bubble trial. The moment I switched function, it became quite noisy. I guessed it was due to the air drawing to produce the bubbling effect. Once I got over the noise, I realised that the retain warmth + bubble was in fact a more relaxing experience. My feet felt as if they were 'floating' and weightless. It was a wonderful feeling.

As for the massage + retain warmth + bubble function, I did not feel anything special with this combination. It was just as noisy as retain warmth + bubble. The bubble effect had completely overwhelmed the massage effect.

Lastly, the ball roller in the middle, it is not a bad idea. However, I felt that there was not enough room for me to fully utilise it.

Have a look, my feet enjoying a spa at home! My feet did feel more relaxed in the end.


My conclusion is that for $26.90, it is a relatively decent product. It delivered what it has promised. I wish it is slightly deeper so I can soak my whole feet in it. My favourite is retain warmth + bubble despite of the noise. If only its noise level can be reduced, it will definitely give me a more relaxing experience.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this too today but I can I only use it 2moro

    ReplyDelete